I can't wait to get my hands on these new M/M releases this month!
- "Cold Fusion" by Harper Fox - The Warning says it all: Contains a disgraced environmentalist and an autistic genius who go from strangers to lovers-for-life in thirteen days. Don’t believe in miracles? We’ll make you.
- "A Kind of Truth" by Lane Hayes - Two musicians in the Big Apple trying to find their way? Count. Me. In.
- "If the Seas Catch Fire" by L.A. Witt and Aleksandr Voinov - Contrct killers, Mafia royalty and a healthy dose of revenge. Need I say more?
- "So Into You" by S.E. Harmon - I absolutely loved the first book in the PI guys series! I've been dying for this one to come out ever since finishing "Stay With Me".
- "Tracefinder: Contact" by Kaje Harper - Well, for one I helped a tinsy little bit at finding the title for the story. And secondly, it's a new Kaje Harper! No more words needed really. She's an auto-buy for me.
- "The Imperfection of Swans" by Brandon Witt - This is one great guy, and a wonderful author and this book isn't just a story, but a deeply personal tale. Can't wait for it and thank f* it's coming out at midnight!
- "Xperiment" by Dan Skinner - This book scares me. So much. But it's very long, political, unique, surreal and so fascinating to me, it's unreal. So yeah, I'm really excited for it!
- "Playing With Fire" by Avery Cockburn - The third installment in the Glasgow Lads Series. Coming out on the 31st. I caaaaan't wait.
I know there are a lot more new releases out there. I could go on and on, but these really are the ones I'm dying to read. Plus, there are some I won't touch with a ten-foot pole. "Full Domain", the third in the Nice Guys Series for example. I almost loathed the first one, couldn't even finish the second one, didn't like the other books by this author I reas, and even though people around the globe LOVE this one (it was in the top 20 of ALL Amazon sales this week), I think I'll pass.